The requested resource (/media/woub/header/news/header.html) is not available
Last updated 1:27AM ET
July 17, 2018
WOUB Local News
WOUB Local News
Jackson fire caused by electrical malfunction
(WOUB) - Jackson firefighters suspect an electrical malfunction, not foul play, was the cause of a fire that broke out in Cross and Son's storage building last night.

The building, which holds the business's farm equipment, was not in operation at the time. There were no injuries.

Jackson fire chief Doug Reed said there was heavy damage done to the building.

Reed says it took 39 minutes to put the fire out.
© Copyright 2018, WOUB