Click here to learn more Public Radio Player™ — iPhone™ App
Listen to WNTI on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with the Public Radio Player iPhone application. WNTI and many other public radio stations are all available to stream when you install the FREE Public Radio Player application from the iTunes App Store.
Where it works:
The Public Radio Player application works on all iPhones, iPod Touches, and iPads. However, some station streams with a high bitrate (128k or higher) will perform best when using a wifi or 3G connection. Streams that are 64k or lower will play with a wifi, 3G, or EDGE network connection.
How to get it:
From your iPhone or iPod Touch:
- From your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, click the App Store icon.
- From the App Store, click the Search feature.
- Type "public radio" and click Search. Public Radio Player will appear in the search results.
- Click Public Radio Player. A description of the Public Radio Player application displays.
- Click the Free button. It changes to an Install button.
- Click the Install button.
- Wait for the Public Radio Player application to be installed.
- Click the Public Radio Player and listen!
Direct link to the Public Radio Player in the iTunes Store
From the iTunes Store:
- Go to the App Store section of the iTunes Store.
- Search for "public radio" and the Public Radio Player will appear in the search results.
- Click the Get App button on the Public Radio Player application page.
- After the application is finished downloading to your computer, sync your iPhone or iPod touch with your iTunes account to add the Public Radio Player application to your iPhone.
- Click the Public Radio Player icon from the iPhone or iPod Touch Home screen and listen!