A weekly roundup of the arts and issues in your community Sunday mornings at 8-9 AM on WNTI.
Listen to the ENTIRE show in windows media format.
AIR DATE: Sunday January 17, 2010
1. Math and Marine Biology: Vicky Thiel interviews Dr. Lauren Bergey, professor at Centenary College and Marine Biologist about how math relates to her field.
2. Investment Seminar: Melanie Thiel interviews Robyn Jensen of Edward Jones Investments in Hackettstown about her free seminar being offered on Thursday Jan. 21 at the office on Main Street. The topic is looking ahead in 2010.
3. Science Updates: Dr. Karl Hricko interviews Dr. Carlton Prior about dwarf galaxies and also shares the January Astro Update with the listeners.
4. Three songs from the new Ringo Starr CD "Y Not" are featured.
Purchase this CD on amazon.com while supporting WNTI by using this link:
5. Chase Community Giving: Melanie Thiel interviews Kevin Albrecht from St. Bernard's Project about how Chase and Facebook have teamed up to give away one million dollars to the charity that receives the most votes on Facebook. St. Bernard's Project is one of the 100 finalists.