Pat Kusek Financial Group presents the 3rd Annual Great Gatsby Gala hosted by Jess James at The City Club inspired by the Great American Novel and the joie de vivre of the Jazz Age glamourized by Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald. Get ready for some Roaring 20’s reverie! As the City Club’s only event open to the public, The City Club will offer an exclusive discount (80% discount!) for membership sign-up the night of the event only.
THE BEE’S KNEES:
* Delicious food, Prohibition era cocktails, 1920’s music and Great Gatsby viewing in the Garden.
* Gatsby models in 1920‘s finery with hair by Emily Rodriguez and Monica Kelly of Steven Ward Hair, Makeup by Amy Kennison and enchanted deco decor by Kickstand Events
* Jazz Age inspired shopping with aMuse, A Second Time Around, Lumina Gem & Front Street Optometric Care
* Speakeasy: Members Only (code word will be provided) Burlesque show with nationally renowned Burlesque dancer Por Cel Ain. Sign up that night to enter!
* Portraits in the Garden with Artist Kat Christian and Photo Booth with Bella Rose Photography.
* Coveted charity raffle prizes to benefit Kids Making It, “The Bee’s Knees” wardrobe contest and Roaring Twenties reverie.
DRESS CODE: 1920’s, “old sport!”