The requested resource (/media/wgvu/header/pb/header.html) is not available
Last updated 10:33PM ET
March 3, 2021
Search NewsRoom
Search NewsRoom
go
Advanced Search
Tools
Tools
Local/State News
Local/State News
MISSING GIRL-MURDER CHARGES
(2008-01-04)
(wgvu) - - A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER FACES
CHARGES IN THE 1986 SLAYING OF A 13-YEAR-OLD GIRL.
ARTHUR NELSON REAM IS EXPECTED TO BE ARRAIGNED JANUARY 9 ON ONE
COUNT EACH OF FIRST- AND SECOND-DEGREE MURDER.
MACOMB COUNTY PROSECUTOR ERIC SMITH SAYS THE 58-YEAR-OLD HAD SET
UP A MEETING WITH CINDY ZARZYCKI AT AN EASTPOINTE DAIRY QUEEN THE
DAY SHE DISAPPEARED.
SMITH SAYS REAM HAD TOLD THE GIRL HE WAS TAKING HER TO HIS SON'S
SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY. THE MACOMB DAILY REPORTS ZARZYCKI AND
SCOTT REAM HAD BEEN DATING BEFORE SHE DISAPPEARED.
HER BODY HAS NOT BEEN FOUND.
THE DETROIT NEWS REPORTS THAT ARTHUR REAM IS SERVING A 15-YEAR
SENTENCE FOR CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONDUCT AGAINST A 14-YEAR-OLD GIRL. HE
ALSO WAS CONVICTED IN 1975 OF TAKING INDECENT LIBERTIES WITH A
CHILD.

(COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.)


© Copyright 2021, wgvu