The requested resource (/media/netradio/header/news/header.html) is not available
Last updated 5:12PM ET
February 27, 2021
Nebraska News
Nebraska News
Taxpayer advocate provides help to taxpayers across the state.
(NET Radio) - If you're having a problem with the Internal Revenue Service over an old return, an extension, or getting a refund there is help available through the Taxpayer Advocate Service. It's an independent service within the IRS. Every state has a taxpayer advocate. In Nebraska, it's Mary Hickey. She works with individuals and businesses to assist them with a variety of problems they could not resolve through normal IRS channels.

Mary Hickey can be reached at Taxpayer Advocate Service office in Omaha by calling 402-221-4181, or 877-777-4778.

© Copyright 2021, NET Radio