· Upon the arrival of the first note, Wagner’s music sets the stage for excitement in this concert of romantic works. Brahms’ Symphony No. 4 brings the program to an unforgettable climax.
· Max Bragado-Darman, Conductor
· Richard Wagner, Prelude to Act 3 of Lohengrin
· Richard Strauss, Till Eulenspiegel's Merry Pranks
· Johannes Brahms, Symphony No. 4, E Minor, Op. 98
· Fridays at 7:30 p.m. ($20; all seats general admission) at Steinbeck Institute for Arts and Culture at Sherwood Hall, Salinas
· Pre-Concert Lecture Series: All concerts will feature a free pre-concert lecture one hour prior to the performance. These lectures, provided by Dr. Todd Samra, offer intriguing facts and historical context about the composers and the pieces to be performed, which greatly enhance the concert-going experience. To learn more about Dr. Samra, click here: http://www.montereysymphony.org/?attachment_id=3832
· To make a reservation call 831-646-8511 or go to http://www.montereysymphony.org/category/upcoming-season/ to request your Monterey Symphony Passport and Map of Discovery for a chance to win fabulous prizes throughout the season! Contact Sato Terian at 831-646-8511 or email@example.com to purchase tickets or for more information regarding discounted group and military rates.