Sales professionals face a world today that is vastly different than it was just a few years ago. Keeping current with today's top strategies and best practices is critical for selling success in the current market. This course has been designed to build skills in relationship development, prospecting, presentation strategies and time and territory management.
7 Essential Skills you will learn:
• The Art of the Cold Call.
• Strategies for Improving Time Management
• Four critical principles to overcoming objections from any customer.
• Six major types of objections (probably account for 80% of all objections) and specific strategies to deal with each.
• Strategies for increasing the number of "productive" sales calls each day.
• How to strengthen our personal brand to help with customers both internal and external.
• Strategies for communicating with difficult people.
Role Play exercises, self-assessments, simulations, and group discussions are components of this highly interactive, dynamic course. Participants will share and learn with other practitioners and bring new competencies back to their organization.
The course is designed for sales executives, account managers, account executives, employees with high potential, manufacturer's representatives, sales coordinator, sales associates and the sales manager or anyone who wants to see their sales improve.
Contact this office for additional information. Price discounts available for multiple enrollments from the same company.
Deadline for enrollment is March 8th.
Visit our website to see what other courses we have coming up. And remember, all our courses can be customized for your company.
Delta Center for Economic Development
5501 Krueger Dr.
Jonesboro, AR 72401